About the Journal
WIDYA LAKSMI (Jurnal Pengadian Kepada Masyarakat) Journal is a scientific multidisciplinary journal published by Yayasan Lavandaia Dharma Bali twice a year; January and July. It is a national journal that covers a lot of common problems or issues related to community services. The aim of this journal is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of community services. Authors are required to register prior to submitting articles. Authors who want to submit their manuscript to the editorial office of WIDYA LAKSMI (Jurnal Pengadian Kepada Masyarakat) Journal should obey the writing guidelines. The editors will only accept the manuscripts which meet the assigned format.
All articles in WIDYA LAKSMI (Jurnal Pengadian Kepada Masyarakat) Journal will be processed by the editor through the Online Journal System (OJS), and the author can monitor the entire process in the member area. Articles published in WIDYA LAKSMI (Jurnal Pengadian Kepada Masyarakat) Journal, both in hardcopy and soft copy, are available as open access for educational, research and library purposes, and beyond that purpose, the WIDYA LAKSMI (Jurnal Pengadian Kepada Masyarakat) Journal editorial board is not responsible for copyright infringement.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
The article that has been sent to WIDYA LAKSMI (Jurnal Pengadian Kepada Masyarakat) Journal will be through two review process namely pre-review and review. Pre-review process of the article is done by managing director that include:
- Focus and Scope: The article being sent should in accordance with the scope of WIDYA LAKSMI (Jurnal Pengadian Kepada Masyarakat) Journal, focus and scope can be seen here. The article outside the scope of WIDYA LAKSMI (Jurnal Pengadian Kepada Masyarakat) Journal will be rejected.
- Plagiarism Check: Plagiarism check and article similarity are done by using google schoolar and itenthicate with maximum score 15%. Article that has similarity check above 15% will be returned to the writer for revision.
- References: references used in the article are minimum 10 references that consist of 80% primary sources and 20% secondary sources. References use IEEE style and made by using references managing software like Mendeley.
- Template: the submitted article should in accordance with the template in WIDYA LAKSMI (Jurnal Pengadian Kepada Masyarakat) Journal which can be seen and downloaded here.
If from the four components, there is something not in accordance, then the article will be returned to the writer to be revised. Writer is given time for seven days to revise the article and send it back.
When the four components in the review process are fulfilled, then the article will be continued to be reviewed by the reviewer through editor. The substances review process is done by two reviewer in Double Blind Peer Review. Reviewer can give recommendation such as:
- Accept Submission: article is accepted to be published without having revision in substances.
- Revision Required: the article with minor revision, article is sent to the writer to be revised (when the writer has sent the revision, article can be accepted to be published)
- Resubmit for Review: the article with major revision. After revision is done by the writer, article is resubmitted to the reviewer to be reviewed again ( maximum three times resubmit), If the article is not quite right in substance after the fourth review, then reviewer is allowed to give recommendation as Decline Submission.
- Resubmit Elsewhere : in substance, article is considered as less suitable and suggested to be submitted into other journal
- Decline Submission: article is rejected by the reviewer to be reviewed with two reasons, (1) reviewer rejects because of a reason (not related to articleâ€™?s substances), then the article is sent to another reviewer. (2) rejected article in substance is considered less suitable to be published in journal.
Our Publication Ethics are based on COPE’s Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.